Loveland is a city located within Hamilton, Clermont, and Warren counties in the southwestern part of Ohio in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Located near exit 52 off of Interstate 275, but also accessible via State Route 48, Loveland is about 15 miles northeast of the Cincinnati city limits. The City is 5.2 square miles, bordered by Hamilton, Symmes, and Miami Township.
Loveland grew around the railroad and Little Miami River. We are home to a nationally recognized Little Miami bike trail, which appeals to our very active residents. The City has plenty to offer in terms of employment, development opportunities, quality neighborhoods, and recreation activities.
- History of Loveland
- Loveland City School District (1433)
- Northeast Fire Collaborative Service Area Map (897)
- 1905 Loveland Map (1133)
- Recycling And Trash Collections By Day Of Week (1314)
- East Loveland Nature Preserve Hiking Map (2465)
- City of Loveland Zoning Map, 2012 (4719)
- City of Loveland Neighborhood Map, 2012 (2003)
- Downtown Public Parking Lots (1206)