Posted on: 2012-02-27

How Do I Change My Utility Service?

When moving into a property, stop by City Hall.

There is a simple, one page application used to provide us with contact information.

We will need to make a copy of a photo ID, usually your driver’s license.

There is no deposit needed to apply for service.

When leaving a property, call or stop by City Hall.

Provide your forwarding address for your final bill.

We will take a final reading on the date you provide.

At the end of that month, a final bill will be sent to your new address.

Other Posts From Category How Do I...?