Subscribe to our eNewsletterYou will receive an email with the confirmation link (check your spam folder if you do not receive the email)
The City Manager’s Office is tasked with economic development within the City of Loveland. This includes business retention and recruitment, work with interested developers, and working closely with the Chamber of Commerce. If you are interested in locating your business in Loveland or in need of any economic development information, please contact City Manager Dave Kennedy via email or by calling (513) 707-1454.
Loveland is a city located within Hamilton, Clermont, and Warren counties in the southwestern part of Ohio in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Located near exit 52 off of Interstate 275, but also accessible via State Route 48, Loveland is about 15 miles northeast of the Cincinnati city limits. The City is 5.2 square miles, bordered by Hamilton, Symmes, and Miami Township. Loveland grew around the railroad and Little Miami River. We are home to a nationally recognized Little Miami bike trail, which appeals to our very active residents. The City has plenty to offer in terms of employment, development opportunities, quality neighborhoods, and recreation activities.
There are four key areas within the City of Loveland in which business activity occurs:
- The Commerce Park is zoned for light industrial and features a number of diverse industrial and commercial businesses located off of Union Cemetery Road in Loveland.
- The Loveland-Madeira Road corridor extending from West Loveland Avenue to Kemper Road near I-275 is Loveland’s key retail area, featuring a variety of shopping centers, restaurants, office buildings, and other retail outlets.
- The area along West Loveland Avenue includes a mix of small office and retail leading into the downtown.
- The Historic District in downtown Loveland features small offices, retail shops, and restaurants. There are also many businesses that have chosen to locate in the Historic District that cater to recreational opportunities made possible by the Little Miami Scenic Trail and Little Miami Wild and Scenic River that run through the downtown.
Business Recruitment and Retention
The City of Loveland has offered a variety of means to assist businesses in locating and remaining in Loveland. The City has provided tax abatements, tax increment financing, forgivable loans, community reinvestment areas, assistance with Ohio grant and training dollars. The City also has a customer-friendly, award-winning Building and Zoning Office that serves as a one-stop shop for your permitting, inspection, and application needs. For more information on what resources may be available to your business, please contact City Manager Dave Kennedy via email or by calling (513) 683-0150.
Available Properties Map
The City of Loveland maintains a map database of available commercial properties in the City. To view the map, please click here.
120 West Loveland Avenue
Loveland, OH 45140
Phone: (513) 683-0150
Fax: (513) 583-3040
- City of Loveland Neighborhood Map, 2012 (1454)
- City of Loveland Zoning Map, 2012 (3092)
- Community Reinvestment Area Application (788)
- Downtown Site Analysis, McBride Dale Clarion (839)
- Loveland Station Elevations (673)
- Resurgence Group Economic Redevelopment Report (1582)
- What's Developing in Loveland Presentation (894)