Subscribe to our eNewsletterYou will receive an email with the confirmation link (check your spam folder if you do not receive the email)
Customer Service Specialist
NOTICE OF VACANCY & EXAMINATION: The City of Loveland will hold a civil service examination for the Customer Service Specialist position on Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. at Loveland Middle School, 801 S. Lebanon Rd., Loveland, OH 45140.
This highly visible position is the first point of contact for residents and customers of the City of Loveland and supports operations of the Finance Department, including utilities. This position is a key contributor to the City of Loveland’s success in providing excellent customer service. The pay range for this full-time position is $15.82 to $19.10 per hour depending on qualifications plus benefits.
To apply, please submit examination application, nonrefundable $15 fee, employment application, cover letter, resume, and documentation of special credit (if applicable) to Customer Service Specialist, 120 W Loveland Ave, Loveland, OH 45140 by Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 4:30 p.m. Examination and employment applications and position description along with further information regarding the civil service examination is available to download below. Loveland is an equal opportunity employer.
- Examination Application for Customer Service Specialist (188)
- Customer Service Specialist Examination Information (183)
- Application for Employment (3142)
- Customer Service Specialist Position Description (218)
Current Civil Service Eligible Lists
- Final Eligibility List for Utility Billing Clerk 2015 (356)
- Final Eligibility List for Finance Clerk 2014 (1100)
- Final Eligibility List for Building and Zoning Clerk 2014 (544)
If you encounter trouble downloading any of these forms, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.