Subscribe to our eNewsletterYou will receive an email with the confirmation link (check your spam folder if you do not receive the email)
Building and Zoning Clerk (Part-Time)
The City of Loveland is holding a civil service examination for part-time Building & Zoning Clerk on November 12, 2014 from 6:15 to 8:00 p.m. at Loveland Safety Center, 126 S. Lebanon Rd, downstairs (check-in 5:45-6:15 p.m.; no latecomers admitted). The position provides clerical support and customer service in Building & Zoning Department. Must have high school diploma or GED and at least 1 year of administrative support experience; some knowledge of planning, building, or zoning matters preferred. 24 hours per week; pay range $15.51-18.73/hour DOE; health insurance, pension plan available. Send completed test application plus City employment application with résumé and cover letter (incl. e-mail address), together with nonrefundable $15 examination fee payable to City of Loveland, no later than Oct. 31, 2014 to Building & Zoning Clerk Position, 120 W. Loveland Ave., Loveland, OH 45140. Applications and info available at www.lovelandoh.com/employment, or pick up copies at City Hall. Loveland is an equal opportunity employer.
- Application for Building and Zoning Clerk Exam (137)
- Application for Employment (2224)
- Building and Zoning Clerk Exam Information (108)
- Building and Zoning Clerk Job Description (114)
Current Civil Service Eligible Lists
- Final Eligibility List for Building and Zoning Clerk 2013 (861)
- Final Eligibility List for Maintenance Worker 2013 (629)
- Final Eligibility List for Police Officer 2013 (762)
- Final Eligibility List for Finance Clerk 2014 (245)
If you encounter trouble downloading any of these forms, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.