Subscribe to our eNewsletterYou will receive an email with the confirmation link (check your spam folder if you do not receive the email)
The City of Loveland contracts with Rumpke for the provision of curbside trash and recycling collection.
Trash Removal: The City contracts with Rumpke for trash collection for its residents. Please visit Rumpke’s website for more information regarding trash removal.
Curbside Recycling: The City also receives curbside recycling through its contract with Rumpke. Recycling is voluntary for residents, though the City encourages residents to utilize this service. The City of Loveland provides wheeled recycling bins to residents for free. Anyone needing a recycling bin can request one online by clicking here. Bins are delivered by the City’s Public Works Department as they are request and available. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you request a bin and do not receive one in the suggested timeframe, please contact Michelle Byrde.
A partial list of acceptable items to recycle is provided below:
- Plastic bottles and jugs, including lids
- Glass bottles and jars (any color)
- Steel cans
- Empty aerosol cans (please remove the plastic tips)
- Newspapers, magazines, paper, telephone books, office paper, paper grocery bags
- Junk mail and envelopes (just check for confidential information)
- Paper board (e.g. cereal boxes and other thin, cardboard-like paper).
- Clean pizza boxes (no greasy areas or food debris)
- Cardboard (must be flattened)
Rumpke utilizes single stream recycling, which means most recyclables can be mixed in your recycling bin. To learn more about the single stream recycling process used by Rumpke, watch the clip below.
Recycling Drop-Off: Please visit HamiltonCountyRecycles.org for drop-off locations in the County.
Yardwaste Drop-Off Program:
- The City of Loveland provides brush pick up two times a year in March and November. For more information, click here. If you miss the brush pick up, you can drop off brush at Evans Landscaping throughout the year. For more information about the Evans Landscaping program, please click here.
- Hamilton County residents may take advantage of the Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste District’s yard trimming drop-off sites. Click here for more information.
- Loveland promotes and encourages composting as it has many environmental benefits including the reduction of waste entering nearby landfills.
- For more information about composting, click here.
Computer and TV Recycling Drop-Off Program:
- Visit the Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste District website for more information.
Household Hazardous Waste Drop- Off Program:
- Please check the Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste District website for more information.
Wheels for Wishes Car Recycling:
- Wheels for Wishes tows, auctions, and recycles old cars free of charge, benefiting the Make-A-Wish Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. For more information please visit the Wheels for Wishes website.